Aquarius Zodiac Pack
Workouts for turning breakdowns<br>into breakthroughs
Transforming the body is equal parts solar and lunar magic. The MOONRx Method uses both the consistent light of the sun and the shifting light of the moon to design routines that are perfectly in sync with the current cosmic weather.
The astrological year is divided into 12 solar seasons. We typically call these the 12 signs. Each zodiac sign carries a unique athletic imprint. In the MOONRx Method, this imprint flavors each workout routine's structure, design and metabolic or body focus.
At the heart of The MOONRx Method are the 12 Zodiac Packs--a month's worth of routines for each sign of the year. We repeat each Zodiac Pack annually as a group.
All 12 Zodiac Packs contain:
- A video introduction to the sign from a physical and athletic perspective
- A warm-up
- A cool-down
- 3 workout schedules based on the real-time cosmic weather (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
- 8 routines meticulously designed to mirror the sign's athletic vibe:
- 2 Lower body routines (1 for the waxing moon and 1 for the waning moon)
- 2 Upper body routines (1 for the waxing moon and 1 for the waning moon)
- 2 Full body routines (1 for the waxing moon and 1 for the waning moon)
- Each routine comes with gym, home and beginner versions
In the Aquarius Zodiac Pack, our goal is to transform our breakdowns into breakthroughs by reconnecting to Source energy. This is a Saturn & Uranus-ruled sign, endowed with genius insight, eureka moments and the power to create a new reality...even when you feel like you've reached rock bottom.
In the world of strength and conditioning, we can increase our Aquarian genius and breakthrough prowess by creating pressure in the body and then releasing it suddenly through explosive power.
Hey, my name is Claire! I love coffee, snow, barbells and making extremely embarrassing Instagram stories here. I'm a Virgo Sun, Aquarius Moon and Sagittarius rising, with a really sassy Mars-Mercury conjunction in Leo. I'm an expert physical astrologer, certified strength & conditioning specialist, nutritionist and movement systems innovator. I've worked in fitness for 10 years, teaching everything from yin yoga to Olympic weightlifting. The MOONRx Method is my creative baby of many years and I'm so happy to share it with you.