Aquarius Waning Lower (Gym)
- Barbell and plates
5 sets, no break between movements, 60-90 seconds between sets:
- 8 moderately heavy back squat (I used 105 pounds.)
- 10 lighter back squat (I used 85 pounds.)
- 12 lightest back squat (I used 35 pounds.)
- 14 bodyweight jump squat
- 16 bodyweight squat
Set your interval timer to beep every minute on the minute for 16 minutes (16 x 1:00). Cycle through the following exercises.
- 10 Tempo Romanian deadlifts (3 counts down, explode up) *finish up the minute with regular pace Romanian deadlifts. (I used 55#.)
- 8-12 Alternating pistol squats (see home & beginner videos for other options)
- 10 Kettlebell squat jumps *finish up the minute with a kettlebell wall sit
- 2 x (3) Burpee tuck jumps + 3 count quick feet
Approximate duration: 45-minutes
Make it shorter:
- Reduce Part A to 3 sets.
- Reduce Part B to 12 minutes.